Monday, December 9, 2013

A Triumphant Return!

 
Dear readers,
 
 
I'd like to start off by apologizing for such a long, unexplained absence. There is no excuse to be said, however, you do deserve an explanation, even if it is a pathetic one.
 
Around the time of my last review, my sister announced she would be getting married in October, leaving us only about 2-3 months to plan everything. Considering how poor the budget was, a lot of the prep work was up to us, her family. I baked the cake, helped with centrepieces, and made my own dress. Overall, with the stress and planning, this ate up a few months.
 
If you factor that into the chaos of my everyday life and habit of being easily discouraged and distracted, you can at least fathom why it had been months since I had finished an anime series. Oh, I had been watching anime, it was just on TV and is never-ending (I doubt there will ever be an end to One Piece or Naruto. their creators will never be free). so to come up with anything review-worthy took months of guilt and finding a series that i enjoyed so much that it was a compulsion to watch it rather than a chore. with that, I present to you my latest review, Hanasaku Iroha. (and to further apologize, i reviewed the movie at the same time rather than breaking it up into a seperate week like I had planned.) it only shames me further that I was too distracted with the wedding, holidays, and looking at new schools that I completely forgot about this blog's one-year anniversary, and for that I apologize too.
 
 
Stay tuned, dear readers, for there is much to come! This is a triumphant revival indeed, with plenty of reviews on the brink, and special surprises in store! you've graced me with 2750 views (as of this writing), and i want to pay you back with plenty of anime to come! ^^


Thanks for bearing with me, and exploding my blog even when i was gone. I can't thank you all enough for that. I'm sorry I left for so long. i'll try my hardest to make sure it never happens again.
 
 
-光♠
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment