Sunday, March 30, 2014

Announcing the Advent of Guest Reviews


Hello Readers~!

As you may have noticed, I'm not the most attentive reviewer, or at least not as much as I used to be. Life gets in the way, and before you know it, 3 weeks have gone by and you haven't watched a thing. Time has a tendency to slip away from you when you aren't looking.

Please hit me. I feel like this is exactly what I deserve. (Image from Magical DoReMi)

What does this mean? Though my melodramatic speech may make it sound like I am closing down the blog, I love you all (and the anime) too much to do anything nearly as drastic. Instead, I'm going to start posting reviews from my friends as well as me, to fill in the gaps a little bit. Sure, it may not be my voice writing it, but I can assure you this is a good thing, since in addition to picking up some of the slack, it opens up a wider pool of series to review. For example, there are plenty of series that I simply have no interest in seeing. (*coughcoughAttackonTitancough*) They may be excellent series, but without that marginal interest there I just won't make it through at all. (*coughcoughNichijoucough*) It's nothing against the series itself, it's more about how I'd subconsciously procrastinate and we'd end up with a situation much like the one I've dug myself into now.

I'm not worthy of your forgiveness, but perhaps this humble offering will please you? (Image from Sailor Moon)

For the time being, there's only one other person that will be contributing to this blog, Ramune Roxy. However, I have opened up the possibility to my whole pool of friends, so there is the potential for more in the future. One of them even toyed with the idea of doing video reviews, since he's much better in a spoken than written context (the exact opposite of me, ha ha). At the moment, this all remains speculation, however, and we will start off slowly, with a review by Roxy next week. ^^

I'M NOT WORTHY OF YOUR PITY, I'M REALLY JUST AWFUL, ASYMMETRICAL GARBAGE (PLEASE TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR ROXY'S FIRST REVIEW) (Image from Martian Successor Nadesico)

I hope that this works out best for everyone, since I know I'm excited about it! ^^

Thanks for Reading~!

- 光♠

No comments:

Post a Comment